The CPO Difference
The basic factory backed warranty covers vehicles for 6 Years / 100,000 Miles.
These benefits include:
- 6 year/100,000 Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty [*]
- 24 Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Battery boost
- Flat tire change with your good spare
- Lockout assistance
- Fuel delivery
- Towing Assistance
- Trip Interruption Benefits [*]
- Complimentary INFINITI Service Courtesy Vehicle [*]
- 3 month free subscription to Sirius XM Satellite Radio on properly equipped vehicles [*]
- A complimentary oil and filter change
Elite™ INFINITI Extended Protection Plan is also available on all CPO vehicles.
- Optional coverage of up to 8 years/120,000 miles [*]
- $0 deductible for parts and labor for any covered repair
- Transfer of benefits to new owner should you decide to part with your INFINITI
- Expanded component coverage, including audio, navigation and mobile entertainment
- Expanded Roadside Assistance and Reunite service, which covers cost of reuniting you with your vehicle
Ask a sales representative here at INFINITI of Lynnwood if you are interested in the Extended Elite Protection Plan.
What qualifies a Used / Pre-owned INFINITI for CPO?
- Under 60,000 miles on the odometer
- Less than four years from the original in-service date
- Clean title history and CARFAX Vehicle History Report
What does the 167 Point inspection include?
The inspection infiniti requires is very rigorous and defined by this Check List.
It is the very same check list our INFINITI Certified Technicians are required to follow inorder for the vehicle to qualify.
What does the Certified Warranty include?
A list of all items covered are included in this Warranty Items Covered.
Which of your cars are certified?
You can check our certified Pre-owned inventory Here.